Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our trip to the Northwest

We have been on the road for 10 days. We took a trip to the Northwest. We had such a great time. The kids loved it. Except for being in the car so much. We drove across Oregon to Cannon Beach. I love that place. I went there a lot when we lived in Washington. The kids had a ball playing at the beach, looking at the tide pools and flying a kite.
Our next stop was Port Townsend Washington. We went there with my whole family. The kids loved running around with all of their cousins. We had great weather.
After 5 days in Port Townsend, we went to Seattle for a couple of days. We rode the ferry, went to Pike Market, ate at Ivars, went to the Zoo and the Science Center. BY the time the kids got home they were exhausted and so were we.

2 comments:

Hadmonster said...

Looks fun. I love the Northwest.

Monsters said...

It looks like you had a great vacation- I would love to live in the northwest. Your family looks so big now :)