Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Stick a fork in me, I am PAU!"


On Thursday, I had my last final exam of my undergraduate career. It was the beast of all beasts...Managerial Statistics. Time ran out and I gladly handed my exam to my professor. As I walked out of the classroom, I could barely contain myself. I had perma-grin from ear to ear and before I made it down the steps and out of the building my eyes began to well up. Sounds stupid, but it has been a long hard road (much harder than it is supposed to be for some reason). I never thought that I would get to this point.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats!

I know how it feels to finish it up. It's a good feeling of accomplishment. Enjoy!

Linda said...

Whoops. That was me (Joe) I didn't realize I was logged in under mom's name.

Monsters said...

Congrats- that is so exciting!!!! We're excited to come out at celebrate!!! Job well done!